The whole world knows about Coca-Cola. It is the most famous product in history and the most frequently used phrase after “HELLO”. The company ensures that it is easier to find or buy coke than drinking water in some countries around the world.
The company has made sure to advertise itself as environmentally friendly and socially responsible, but the truth is that it is really to blame for water shortages and pollution.
It should be noted that the acidity of Coca made many people aware of the toxicity of this drink because the level of acidity is only one scale higher than the acid in the battery.
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute funded a study in which researchers concluded that those who take at least one soda a day are at a higher risk of developing metabolic syndrome by 44%. This was concluded after four years of study.
Individuals who drank at least one soda a day also had:
• 31% higher risk of overweight
• 30% higher risk of a larger waist;
• 25% higher risk of developing high blood triglycerides or high sugar;
• 32% higher risk of having low levels of good cholesterol;
• tendency to high blood pressure
Another study showed that consuming one or more soda a day can lead to stroke or heart failure. That is a 48% higher risk compared to those who do not drink it at all or not every day.
COPD and asthma, like other respiratory conditions, are associated with the consumption of soft drinks.
10 Household Uses for Coke
It is an excellent cleanser due to its high acidity
To make it easier to understand, it is important to know that the smaller the number, the higher the acidity. From 0 – 7 the pH level is acidic, from 7 – 14 alkaline. Did you know that pure water has a pH level of 7, a battery has a pH level of 1, and coke a level of 2.5. Only one scale higher.
If you do not want to use household cleaning chemicals, then feel confident that using Coca will do the job.
These 10 reasons will clear all your doubts, it isn’t fit for drinking:
– Coke can eliminate rust: just dip tin foil, sponge or any cloth in coke and scrub the surface
– Take out blood stains from fabric
– Clean oil stains from a garage: let the stain soak, hose off.
– Clean burnt pans: let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
– Clean your engine; Coke distributors have used this technique for decades.
– Sparkling pennies: put a coin in a cup of Coke, no need to scrub.
– Get rid of stains from your favorite vitreous china
– Sparkling toilet: Pour coke in and around the inner part of the toilet seat, wait for a few minutes, you will see when the bubbles scrub off all residue, flush
– Chrome will shine better if treated with Coke
– Paint on metal furniture can be removed if a cloth dipped in Coke is left on the furniture surface
Coca-Cola is apparently a product that can be used for many good purposes, of course, other than consuming.