Window tints films are commonly used on car windows or in homes and businesses to improve the quality of interior design without wasting tons of money in the process, while obtaining the benefits of privacy and protection. The reason why people choose the ceramic window tints is to promote privacy in the place without sacrificing light and visibility that could be important for the interior (natural lighting), so, it’s pretty common to see a lot of cars with this product just as we need some privacy across our daily lives.
Also, let’s not forget about the fact that they can protect your body against direct sunlight and reduces the heat on summer days, a very reliable way to reduce the risk of suffering from skin issues in the future and keeping cool and comfortable.
However, there is a particular problem, in the actual market, you can find a lot of types of window tints, which means that you’ll have some problems in the decision of which type will fulfill your requirements, and believe it or not, they aren’t the same so you have to be careful with your final decision. The most interesting type of car window tinting is called Ceramic Film, the latest technology to hit the window tinting industry, which will be today’s topic, so stay tuned!
What are Ceramic Window Tints?
In simple words, they are the highest quality window tint that is currently available these days, however, it’s also the most expensive because it doesn’t contain anything like metal, dyes or carbon on its composition, but instead it counts with a ceramic particle that can be nonconductive and nonmetallic, for that reason it comes with a lot of benefits that justify its price. What you will gather that it has significant advantages over its counterparts in many areas.
It doesn’t matter that is literally a new addition to this category, but the ceramic film has proved its performance and reliability on different tests that show how it’s capable of blocking up to 99% of the ultraviolet light that can cause issues on the skin like sunburns or even skin cancer, which means that this product will be something beneficial for your health.
Many drivers do not realize the risk they put themselves and their passengers in when driving without window tints. With excess exposure to harmful UV rays and IR, you could be damaging your skin unknowingly at a fast rate.
Also, forget about getting annoyed from the insanely heat that is produced in the interior of any vehicle because with this tint more than 45% of the heat will be cut, and don’t worry about visibility, you’ll see incredibly well on day and night.
The reason why people select this window tint is also for the fact that you won’t have any type of interference on things like radios, GPS, cellphones and some other things that are used on the interior, remember, it doesn’t have any metal on its composition after all. One of the excellent benefits is that you don`t have to darken the tint to obtain better heat and UV resistance.
Benefits of Ceramic Window Tints:
- It’s not made of any metal or carbon, just a kind of ceramic particle.
- This window tint is capable of cutting 45% of the heat, allowing more comfortable interiors on a lot of vehicles – stay cool for longer and allows for an efficient air conditioning system to operate.
- Since it’s not made of any metal, things like radios, GPS systems, and cellphones will work at their top capacity. No more lost GPS signals!
- It’s the most resistant and shatter-proof window tint on the actual market, a great advantage when it comes to accidents as shards of glass could go flying around – very dangerous.
- Ceramic film is truly effective against ultraviolet light, blocking more than 99% of this nuisance, which means that you’ll reduce the risk of getting any sunburn or skin cancer in the future.
- You’ll have great visibility on days and nights without any compromise. It is the newest technology on the block and it is no surprise that many luxury cars are opting for this premium alternative. This is not to say that you must have a luxury or exotic car to enjoy the benefits of a ceramic tint, but anyone looking for the best protection across a modern design.
Sources: www.musclecarszone.com ; https://nearsay.com